Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently out of stock
- Order number: DIF007
Hakkaa Paalle is the TSWW game dealing with the winter war. Inside the full sized box you will find:
1. 1680 beautifully die cut counters on 6 sheets, covering the forces involved in the Winter War, as well as Sweden and those forces the Germans considered invading that country with. In addition there are Western Allied Intervention forces and a bonus North Cape battle scenario for you to play.
2. 3 large maps - 1 at approx. 28" x 20" (70cm x 50cm), 1 at approx. 34" x 17" (86cm x 43cm) and one at approx. 21" x 15" (54cm x 38cm) covering Finland, Sweden and their environs in the usual high quality coverage you have come to expect from TSWW. The maps are laminated on the front for strength - and fluid resistance.
3. The very latest in TSWW Rules
4. The updated TSWW Charts - received to such good effect in Singapore!
5. Order of Battle and At Start booklets detailing the various modules included in the game (Hakka Paalle: The Winter War; Sweden 41, 42, 43; The North Cape; Suomossalmi, Karelian Isthmus 40 and possibly a wee surprise or two!)
6. 2 x High Quality D10 Dice.
This game utilised the modified rules presentation first rolled out with Singapore! and is the ideal way to learn the TSWW ground and air systems over time.
The "what if" forces you have come to expect in TSWW games are here in force, the Anglo-French intervention assets, the Germans for 1941, 42, and 43, various Finnish assets as well as the Swedish military for the entire 1939-45 wartime period in this box.
The Winter War as you have never seen it before. DE Ltd. are proud to release HAKKAA PAALLE - True Grit - as our next TSWW operation board war game.
Hakkaa Paalle: The TSWW War game of the 1939-40 Winter War. 15 miles to the hex, operational gaming at it's snow bound best!
HP - The Winter War: TSWW's class leading operational board wargame system comes to snow bound Finland. Fight the winter war in all its gritty depths. Sick of that Swedish furniture company? Invade Sweden with the Wehrmacht, meticulously researched based on Bundesarchiv sources (amongst many others)....