inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW14308
From Mooney Bin Entertainment:
Tomorrow Dies Today is an asymmetrical strategy board game for 1-7 players. Take on the role of a Supervillain or one of his top Henchmen. Solo, Co-Op, Team vs. Team, and Competitive game play options are all available to pursue your agenda of world domination!
- 1-7 Players with 9 Metal Miniatures
- Unique Supervillain role who has to balance loyalties of their Henchmen (other players)
- Negotiate and form temporary alliances
- Plot out 3 moves at a time
- Use decoys to fool enemies
- Betray the organization if things aren't going well
Choose your Gamemode:
- 4-7 Players, Competitive/Cooperative Hybrid
- 1 Player takes on the role of General Goodman, the infamous Supervillain
- 3-6 Players take on the role of Goodman's top Henchmen, all with their own strengths and personalities
General Goodman wins if he completes his Doomsday Plan. Upon completion, the Henchman with the most VP (Villain Prestige) achieves victory among their peers. However, a Henchman may have the opportunity to betray the organization. If they succeed, they win and everyone else loses.
This game mode is an intense mix of strategy, negotiation, temporary alliances, and betrayal.
A fully cooperative experience for 1-6 players. Henchmen work together to complete General Goodman's Doomsday Plans before the Doomsday Clock runs out and the authorities topple the evil organization.
Up to three teams (2-6 total players) of independent Henchmen try to earn the favor of the notorious Supervillain taking over the world. Whoever achieves the most Villain Prestige in six rounds gets to join the new world order.
Bring About Doomsday! Gather Infamy and recruit faceless henchmen to prepare your Doomsday plan. Will you use destruction and force, or diplomacy and thought control to seize control over the world?
Präsentationsort im Laden: Ihr findet mich im Regal L4.
- Fragen zum Artikel?
- Tomorrow Dies Today Rule Example / Errata
- Weitere Artikel von Mooney Bin Entertainment
|Spieldauer:||120 min, 300 min|
|Spieltyp:||Verhandlungen führen, Worker Placer|
|Thematik:||Spionage und Geheimagenten|
|Spielmodus:||Kooperativ, Semi-Kooperativ, Team gegen Team|